For scholarship/discount requests please use this form: https://bit.ly/yogamuscholarship
This is a 100HR Yoga Teacher Training, eligible for 100 hours of continuous education credit with Yoga Alliance.
- Conduct a yin yoga class for yourself or with your own students
- How to prepare a class (themes, props, etc)
- Aspects of physical and energetic aspects of Yin
- Yin A-Z theoretical and practical poses
- Join our Facebook support group with 5700 like-minded seekers and our support staff!
- Live class every month
- Completely self-paced! Start at any time and complete at your own pace.
- 100HR Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider hours
- Zoom training groups where you can practice with fellow students
- Reading material included. No additional cost!
- Ask questions about your personal or students practise
- Yin overview
- What is Yin and Yang (present theories and Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Yoga Philosophy including Niyamas and Yamas
- Anatomy and Physiology (foundations on skeleton, muscles, spine, lower and upper body, stretching and nervous system)
- Yin pose gallery
- Teaching practise
- Meridians & chi
- Restorative yoga intro
- Final teaching presentation
- Web-based and mobile app (iPhone, Android) for online and offline learning.
- 100 HR Certificate at the end of your training
- Lifelong Access to all teaching materials
- 100 hours of high-quality videos
- Online community support
The cooling practice
Yin- The slow, cooling and meditative aspects of our world. The word yin comes from Ancient Chinese philosophy, but practice of the holding style might date back to begin. in ancient Indian yoga practices. To then be later coined as yin after combining element of martial arts and yoga.
Join me on your mat to explore the depths of your connective tissue, connect with energetic aspects and find stillness in your mind.
Combining ancient, traditional and western concepts together to complement our lives so we can try find less physical and mental stress in our body.